Complaint Review: ES Appraisal Services, LLC

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ES Appraisal Services, LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 521 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

ES Appraisal Services, LLC www.evalonline.com Bad Appraisal Management Company! Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: ES Apprisal owes me Alot of money

Company does not pay their appraisers for the work they to for this bank: Wamu/Chase Bank.

Chase Bank hired this company. Chase Bank is responsible for the choices they make and should be held liable. I am one of the appraisers that is owed money from this company that has now, within the past few days, has reported that they are filing bankruptcy. I am one of those appraisers that has not spoken up because of being too busy, or not wanting to get involved because it may be too time consuming and or embarrassing. I am appalled that this can happen that a BIG bank can hire or be a part of a AMC Company that can try to get away with this crime. This is a crime and should be addressed. The other appraisers that are on the side lines, like me, should speak up! There are more of you out there that are not speaking up. If we really know how much many of you out there that are owed money, we could do something about this crime. Speak up please, let them know we are not going to take this! This is a shame for those of us that can not by our bills and give Christmas presents for our family members. Thank you Chase Bank! Merry Christmas to you too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ES-Appraisal-Services-LLC/Jacksonville-Florida-322223/ES-Appraisal-Services-LLC-wwwevalonlinecom-Bad-Appraisal-Management-Company-Jacksonvil-985925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ES Appraisal Services, LLC

ES Apprisal owes me Alot of money

AUTHOR: Appraiser 4321 - (United States of America)

ES Appraisal services or EvaluationSsolutions has filed for bankruptcy.  I encourage everyone who has been affected go to this site www.EsAppraisalScam.com  It may help us in the future of retrieving our money.