Complaint Review: ES Appraisal Services

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Staci — Alliance Ohio United States of America
ES Appraisal Services
12443 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville,, Florida United States of America

ES Appraisal Services evalonline.com & Evaluation Solutions I was ignored UNTIL I contacted their Client Directly!! Jacksonville,, Florida

After accumulating a $6,000+ bill from May-Sept. I got no where trying to collect payment from ES. Even as new orders came in I asked to be connected to their "Accounting Department" at which time I was repeatidly told: "There isn't one, but I will leave a note for my supervisor"....Never a return call or email. Finally fed up with it I spent 3 hours of my life trying to contact their Client: "Washington Mutual/Chase / HUD/FHA.

All Dead ends UNTIL speaking with my local HUD branch which confirmed that these orders were not yet in the HUD data base and he gave me the Correct contact info for the Chase branch that handles my state. For the NE U.S. it's in New Jersey. After speaking with a very surprised Chase associate and her forwarding my invoices I was FINALLY contacted by ES and received an overnighted delivery for payment in FULL!!  Keeping in mind that I did work for ES since 2010 and they do promise to pay very well. It wasn't until lately that they decided to pay "whenever" in 2012. BEWARE of this AMC and Good Luck Collecting if you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ES-Appraisal-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/ES-Appraisal-Services-evalonlinecom-Evaluation-Solutions-I-was-ignored-UNTIL-I-contacte-952149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ES Appraisal Services