Complaint Review: ES Appraisal Services

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
ES Appraisal Services

ES Appraisal Services Evalonline.net This company doesnt think they have to pay appraiser's. I have been promised check after check. I have now filed a lawsuit on this company and also filed a complaint with the appraisal board who regul , Internet

ES Appraisals of Jacksonville, Florida refuses to pay and I refuse to quick taking all legal action necessary. I have been promised check after check from this company and thank god I havent been holding my breath. I have filed suit on them, filed complaint with the Arkansas Appraisal Board, and am currently in the process of placing liens on all these properties I have appraised.My main goal is to get paid and never perform any work for them whatsoever without payment up front. My second objective is to cease all business practices of this company in Arkansas. If you are located in Arkansas and have had problems from this company not paying you for your services I would really enjoy a brief email from you. I have all intentions of protecting myself as well as my fellow appraisers from this nonsense. Depending on the number of response I get, I plan on taking these emails to the Board and then to the Boards attorney who works with the attorney generals office. I have had to accept the fact that these bottom feeding companies who could benefit the industry are going to be around for awhile. I hope they have accepted the fact that they are going to pay for services rendered. These people are scum of the earth asking appraisers to speed up turn times and add more comps, and add more listings to reports and expect to pay less. This is beyond me please email all responses to (((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ES-Appraisal-Services/internet/ES-Appraisal-Services-Evalonlinenet-This-company-doesnt-think-they-have-to-pay-appraiser-964647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ES Appraisal Services