Complaint Review: ESB Host

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: shawn225 — Catonsville Maryland United States of America
ESB Host

ESB Host Is A Scam, Internet

A while back I purchased hosting through ESB host. I also purchased 2 domains through them as well. One day I tried to log into my account and couldn't. I tried about a dozen or so times to contact their customer service but all I got was an automated message. I lost both of my domains along with the branding I was trying to build around them. Like I said I tried contacting them on many occasions and got no response back.

I recently saw one of my domains being sold online for over $1,000. That really made me mad. To the people at ESB Host, I know you will be responding to this even though you never responded to any of my emails. I ask that you do not refer to me as a liar (I know thats what you're going to do any way). Everything I am saying is the God's honest truth. I would put my life on it. I say ESB is a scam for the simple fact that I could have avoided losing my domains if ESB would have responded.

To anyone looking to buy hosting or a domain though ESB I beg you not to. Do some research online. I am not the only one who has problems with ESB host. The process of trying to get my domain back would be to long,hard, and expensive. I hate ESB Host and every one there for destroying my business and my brand. I really hope the FTC and FBI give them what they have comming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESB-Host/internet/ESB-Host-Is-A-Scam-Internet-998283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESB Host