Complaint Review: ESBI Aka Voice-Vox

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2004

• Reported By:Twin Falls Idaho
ESBI Aka Voice-Vox
www.billview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

ESBI Aka Voice Vox ripoff add bill of services to phone bill and refused to remove charges Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the FCC and Attorney General's Office

ESBI aka Voice-Vox submitted charges to my phone company to be added to my phone bill. When I inquired about the charges I was told that the services were requested online. They claimed to have sent emails to a yahoo email address. I never received any emails from this company.

I was told that the account would be cancelled but I would have to pay the current charges. I stated that I was being charged for unauthorised services. I was told that it didn't matter. They wouldn't even give me the address that the services was ordered from. I think this is very unprofessional and that is why I am submitting this ripoff report.

Carmen
Twin Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Aka-Voice-Vox/internet/ESBI-Aka-Voice-Vox-ripoff-add-bill-of-services-to-phone-bill-and-refused-to-remove-charg-101391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Aka Voice-Vox

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the FCC and Attorney General's Office

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

I hope you have contacted your telephone company and disputed the charges. I would also file a report with the FCC and with your state Attorney General's office. Hopefully someone else reading this will be able to provide information on this scam company, including an address.