Complaint Review: ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Sandra — Batavia New York United States of America
ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill

ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill verizon slaming on the internet doing surveys put phone # charge mothers account won't remove charges , Internet

My Mother opened a account with verizon land line phone service in 11/09. They told her she would have verizon freedom plan @ 24.99 She has no other add ons No call waiting nothing. They said that her first bill will be large because we got the hook up in the middle of the month. We recieve that and paid it.

In 2/10 we recieve the bill and there was charges on it from Premium Long Distance and ESBI. Called verizon they said my Mother went on line and added them. No she did not. I explained That I was online doing survays but close out when they wanted me to sign up for anything. Yes, I put my mothers phone # down. but it was not my account to do any thing with , that all I did. verizon gave me both # 's to straighten this account they told me that this was going be remove them the next bill. verizon didn't remove anything. I'll pay what we owe but need these time they have no right to reck my Mothers cerdit verzion is at fault for allowing this to happen.

Called verizon , Premium Long Distance and ESBI on 2/15/10

Recieved cancellation notice Acc# ********** effective immediately - no credit and still on the bill

Called verizon yesterday only to swichted between operators then hung up and went looking for help to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Attached-To-Verizon-Bill/internet/ESBI-Attached-To-Verizon-Bill-verizon-slaming-on-the-internet-doing-surveys-put-phone-ch-581633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill