Complaint Review: ESBI BLVD Network LLC Electronic Fax Mo Fee

ESBI BLVD Network LLC Electronic Fax Mo Fee
http://www.billview.com/esbi Nationwide U.S.A.

ESBI - BLVD Network LLC Electronic Fax Mo Fee Phone Bill Ripoff Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Try / ESBI ENHANCED WEB SITE

I have a problem with my phone bill. I have been billed from ESBI in the amount of $15.99 after taxes for services I have never requested. I do not even know what this company is, or where they are located. I do not know what they offer and how they were able to bill me and the sad part is why they did it.

My bill shows my original amount due in which I pay for phone services, and then my bill shows what other service providers (ESBI) is billing me for. I will not pay there part in which they are billing me for and if you are in the same situation you should not either.

I want this company exposed for their wrong doing in bad business practices.

Anthony
Collins, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-BLVD-Network-LLC-Electronic-Fax-Mo-Fee/nationwide/ESBI-BLVD-Network-LLC-Electronic-Fax-Mo-Fee-Phone-Bill-Ripoff-Nationwide-377152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI BLVD Network LLC Electronic Fax Mo Fee

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The billing led me to look up ESBI's poorly designed web site, no true details,
It contains a complaint application which I filed. I called Verizon first to find out who authorized the charges and verified w/ESBI the same parties name for requesting the service. A 3rd person involved in our case went around our "No Charging Block" by internet.

The number to ESBI I called is 800-460-0078. So far, I managed to receive $39.63 credit for unauthorized charges. Verizon said they requested a two year investigation. The charges have been on going with a name to refer too. However: I'm faced w/lose of phones if we don't pay and a husband with conjestive heart failure.

Please place a very strong Password Protection on all accounts. ( this includes Broadband, Cable/ or Dish network. Test your Communication Company to make sure they are following your password instructions.

I fully agree with every complaint on this website, it's time for a "First Class Action Law Suit" against the Communication Companies & their partners. I thank Verizon for allowing my phone to be used as a credit card again. I refuse to give up.
The tax revenue for Federal and State must be paying well, it's been going on too long.

#2 Consumer Suggestion