Complaint Review: ESBI ETS And USBI

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:ORO VALLEY Arizona
ESBI ETS And USBI
Billview.com & OAN Services, Inc - adigitalvillage.com Internet U.S.A.

ESBI ETS And USBI qwest partners with telephone service scammers Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not Qwest partners

I was reviewing our Qwest phone bill and discovered a charge of $15.40 and $8.43 for two different service providers USBI and ESBI ETS-LAURENTEL (Billview.com & OAN Services, Inc - adigitalvillage.com)? Qwest informed us it was our long distance carrier. We have never authorized any long distance company to give us service. After going back and checking we have been charged for the last three months. Dec 16 2007, Jan 16 2008, and Feb 16 2008.

Like many others we use our cell phones for long distance calls or use DAV service that has no monthly charges. I am unable to make contact with anyone they are always closed or no answer. I've gone on the USBI website, www.billview.com/usbi I am still waiting for an e-mail response.

This is a total Rip Off and everyone should be aware of whats going on. How could qwest allow this to happen to their legitimate customers. I am starting to wonder like everyone else if they get a kick back from this?

Jr
ORO VALLEY, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-ETS-And-USBI/internet/ESBI-ETS-And-USBI-qwest-partners-with-telephone-service-scammers-Internet-313175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI ETS And USBI

Not Qwest partners

AUTHOR: Grif - (U.S.A.)

Qwest get none of this money and these companies are not Qwest partners. Most of the time these charges start up after someone signs up for "free ringers" or enters to win a "free Wii/XBOX/PS3" or some other scam. In the really small print that no one reads they state that by submitting the form you are agreeing to swap to thier service. I work for Qwest and my brother who is not authorized on my qwest account tried to get a "free ringer" while he was staying at my place and USBI claimed he gave permission to add a non existant voicemail option on to my home phone bill.