Complaint Review: ESBI ETS

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: ZathrasOne — Auburn Washington USA
ESBI ETS
www.billview.com/esbi Internet United States of America

ESBI ETS Company unlawfully attached a 'residential e-mail account' to my phone service. Internet

I called Qwest (my phone/internet company) today to see about taking advantage of any promotions and the agent there noticed the charges to ESBI ETS on my bill (I had not been monitoring my bill that closely) for $14.95/mo + taxes. It was listed as 'residential e-mail service'.

I have never signed up for such a thing and the Qwest agent promptly researched it and found that the charges went back to May. She removed all the charges immediately and credited me the amount. The charges will be sent back to the company that billed them.

Then I called the company to make sure that they did not get rebilled. The ESBI service rep (if you want to call her that) tried to convince me that I signed up for the service, but promptly dropped that speech when I threated to file a fraud lawsuit against ESBI. Hopefully will never hear from them again (crossing fingers). I had a problem with a long distance company hijacking my long distance a few years back, and it took 3-4 attempts to make the drop permanant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-ETS/internet/ESBI-ETS-Company-unlawfully-attached-a-residential-e-mail-account-to-my-phone-service-502829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI ETS