Complaint Review: ESBI - Intelicom Msg LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Lebanon Illinois
ESBI - Intelicom Msg LLC
www.intelicommessaging.com Internet U.S.A.

ESBI - Intelicom Msg LLC Internet Voicemail Rip Off on Local Phone Bill Internet

I just opened my local phone bill---which is always the same amount as I keep the bare min. on my account as I ONLY use the phone to update my dish or to make emergency calls via a land line---so I would NEVER EVER sign up for any other services...but there on my bill is a charge for $16.07 from some company (actually 2, the other one is called US Credit Find, for some Repair service fee, yet another rip off) that I never signed up with.

I called the 800 # and was told I signed up for it via the internet (the charge is on June 13th, I was at work & have no access to the internet!) and that I received a confirmation via email (of which they didn't know my address of course!) So I told them to cancel the account that I didn't sign up for. They told me I would still have to pay the bill, I said no way---that I was being scammed.

They said that if I paid it they would reimburse me on the next 1 or 2 billing cycles. I'm so glad I found this web site as I almost believed them, now I will call my phone provider instead & tell them I will not pay it, that I am disputing it & that they are to block all "add ons" to my phone from here on out.

I mistakenly gave them my name, address, phone & email address, God knows what kind of junk I'll receive now...so I may have to change a few other things, too... Be warned, this is a SCAM, do not give them any info... call your local phone company!!!

Jenn
Lebanon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Intelicom-Msg-LLC/internet/ESBI-Intelicom-Msg-LLC-Internet-Voicemail-Rip-Off-on-Local-Phone-Bill-Internet-354008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - Intelicom Msg LLC