Dolores

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2007

• Reported By:Michigan City Indiana
ESBI - MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL, LLC MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana U.S.A.

ESBI - MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL added fradulant charges to my AT&T bill for voicemail I never signed up for!! MICHIGAN CITY Indiana

I got my AT&T bill today in the mail to notice it was $30 more than it usually is and wondered why. I called AT&T and they let me know there was nothing they could do about it since it was from another company. All they could do was bill me for it.

So I called MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL, LLC and they said that I had signed up for voicemail that I didn't even need! I have my own cell phone that has free long distance and free voicemail so I have no need for this.

When I got upset at them they said there was nothing I could do. But if I wanted this and signed up for this then why hasn't it been used?!?!

I know I am not the only one who is sick and tired of spammers, viruses and fraud! I am a server and work very hard for my money. $30 is a lot to me, even if it's not for everyone!!

Charlie
Michigan City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL/MICHIGAN-CITY-Indiana-46360/ESBI-MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-added-fradulant-charges-to-my-ATT-bill-for-voicemail-I-never-sig-284155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL