Complaint Review: ESBI - MyiProducts Imail

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Mahomet Illinois
ESBI - MyiProducts Imail
Internet U.S.A.

ESBI - MyiProducts Imail Fraudulant billing Never subscribed to this! Absolutely no reason to Internet

I received my Verizon phone bill Aug. 18th with additional charges of $14.96 for MyiProducts Imail Voicemail monthly fee provided by ESBI. I never was interested in voice mail, my answering machine is plenty good enough!

I called their 888# and was told I signed up for it on the internet. The customer service representative informed me that the service was ordered over the internet but could not be specific about its origins--it might be a 'promotional link' found on some web site or something. They could not tell me when it was signed up for.

They said they would stop the service but we still had to pay (for something I never authorized and never used!) the current bill. I told them I refuse to pay.

The email address I was supplied with is NOT a valid link. I could not find a valid one.

I don't know how they got my information. Nor why they assume we need a voicemail.

We are both unemployed, and my wife is disabled. We certainly can not afford something this frivolous, and most definately unneeded.

Don
Mahomet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-MyiProducts-Imail/internet/ESBI-MyiProducts-Imail-Fraudulant-billing-Never-subscribed-to-this-Absolutely-no-reason-274028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - MyiProducts Imail