Complaint Review: ESBI Nationwide Assist Voicemail

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Anza California
ESBI Nationwide Assist Voicemail
http://www.billview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

ESBI Nationwide Assist Voicemail billed me through VERIZON. Neither will take responsibility! Anza Internet

I have been billed for over a year $12.95 per mo. on my Verizon home phone bill. It was cleverly disguised as a voicemail fee. Since I already pay a voicemail fee to Verizon, I don't suppose I need a second voicemail!

When I called Verizon, they were very nice, but said I had to contact ESBI, as Verizon has no responsibility for 3rd party billings. Oddly enough, the charge did not appear on several subsequent bills, so I thought it was handled.

I have recently noticed that the charges are once again appearing on my Verizon bill. Enough, already!!

Any suggestions?

Alexander
Anza, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Nationwide-Assist-Voicemail/internet/ESBI-Nationwide-Assist-Voicemail-billed-me-through-VERIZON-Neither-will-take-responsibili-310318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Nationwide Assist Voicemail