Complaint Review: ESBI ORBIT TELECOM

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
ESBI ORBIT TELECOM
Nationwide U.S.A.

ESBI ORBIT TELECOM trying to scam the publice through voicemail Clatyonmy Phone Bill Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

In October I received my phone bill from AT&T with a 16.00 charge from ESBI Orbit Telecom charge. I called the number on my bill and was it told it was a computer voicemail system set by my step-son from a website. I was told it would be taken care of and received a confirmation number. Thinking that was the end of it I let it go. Today I received my Dec phone bill and there the charge was again (after not being on there in Nov). I called and was told my stepson had set it up again. He denies it and the lady on the phone said it could be a billing error also. I have another confirmation number lets see what happens in two months. The lady on the phone told me that smiley.com is the web site that my step son entered to set up this account. So parents watch where your children go and make sure they don't use their phone number.

Pissed off
dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-ORBIT-TELECOM/nationwide/ESBI-ORBIT-TELECOM-trying-to-scam-the-publice-through-voicemail-Clatyonmy-Phone-Bill-Natio-294953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI ORBIT TELECOM

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately the information you have provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-263-0206 we will be happy to assist you.
We are open 24/7.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding and look forward to helping you resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
Regards,
Virginia,
Director Of Customer Service
Orbit Telecom

Plantation, Florida

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-263-0206 and we will be happy to assist you.
We are open 24/7.