Complaint Review: ESBI Or Unitedtel Or hellomailmnthlyfee

• Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Arlington Massachusetts
ESBI Or Unitedtel Or hellomailmnthlyfee
billview.com/esbl Nationwide U.S.A.

ESBI Or Unitedtel Or hellomailmnthlyfee Charged me for services that were never authorized by me. This happened over a 3 month period. Internet

3/3/2009. Noticed on my current Verizon bill that I was charged by ESBI for services that were never authorized by me. Going over my past bills this has been going on for 3 months. They charge for a total of $15.70 per month. When I tried to contact them @ 1-888-296-3724 I was disconnected twice. When I actually got to talk to a "Rep" the phone line on their side was all scrambled, so I could barley hear them. I kept calling back, a total of 4 times before finally on the last try, a woman answered the phone and said "OK your subscription has been cancelled" and hung up rudely! I then called Verizon and told them about this. Verizon supposedly has credited back to me the 3 months worth of charges from ESBI. Verizon did say they have received other calls about ESBI charging people wrongly. Verizon did also say that I needed to contact ESBI and tell them stop charging me! Please make sure you go over your phone bills every month!!!

Ann
Arlington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Or-Unitedtel-Or-hellomailmnthlyfee/nationwide/ESBI-Or-Unitedtel-Or-hellomailmnthlyfee-Charged-me-for-services-that-were-never-authorized-430293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Or Unitedtel Or hellomailmnthlyfee