• Report: #120513

• Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Boulder City Nevada
ESBI-Orbit Telecom
ESBI.com Internet U.S.A.

ESBI-Orbit Telecom ripoff fraudulent billing for voicemail setup fee that was never ordered or wanted Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Director of Customer Service

On November 29 I checked mytelephone bill and found a charge by ESBI Orbit Telecom for a voicemail set up fee which I knew nothing about. I called Sprint and tney advised that they had to do with it but that they only did the billing. They offered to issue a credit for $14.01 but said I needed to get ahold of Orbit Telecom to get it taken off as once they got it on my bill it was almost impossible to get it off. I tried and tried to call the company at 888-300-3724 but no answer. I finally found ESBI on the internet and it provided my with a form to send to Customer Service. I did this and we shall wait and see what happens now.

Jeanne
Boulder City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Orbit-Telecom/internet/ESBI-Orbit-Telecom-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-for-voicemail-setup-fee-that-was-never-ordere-120513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI-Orbit Telecom

Director of Customer Service

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

We have recently received a notice of your inquiry on this website. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to address your concern to your satisfaction at once. Unfortunately, the information provided in your posting was not sufficient for us to locate your account in our records. Please respond to this inquiry with your billing telephone number so that we can resolve this matter promptly. You can also reach our customer service department by email or phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Customer Service