Complaint Review: ESBI - USBI

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
ESBI - USBI
Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

ESBI - USBI Charged my local phone/DSL bill for six months without my knowledge. Henderson Nevada

They did it to me also, my local Embarq phone Bill was outrageous so they offered to check the specifics for me, only to find out ESBI had been billing me $14.95 every month since September 2007, and without my consent! if it wasn't for the Embarq Customer Service lady I would've never known! Now they're going to credit $75.00 back to my account on May. F%&* thieves!

Paxsoprana
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-USBI/Henderson-Nevada-89052/ESBI-USBI-Charged-my-local-phoneDSL-bill-for-six-months-without-my-knowledge-Henderson-326847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - USBI