Complaint Review: ESBI - Verizon

• Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
ESBI - Verizon
Florida Internet United States of America

ESBI - Verizon The company billed my verizon account without my permission Florida, Internet

I happened to look over my Verizon bill (in detail) and noticed that it was a little higher than usual. I know Verizon will bill you for anything under the title "miscellaneous" charges. I clicked on it and found that I was being billed for a monthly fax service from ESBI. I'm thinking "who the hell is this?" Anyways, I call and the guy was friendly and said that he will credit me for past and present charges. But when I asked who did this, he said an "Amy" went on to an internet site called www.mysweepstakes.com and signed up.

So you're telling me that any one can go and inter my number into a bar on this website and I'll be billed for it? Question wasn't answered but I'm going  to call Verizon to get some answers. If they can't stop it then I will need to disconnect them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Verizon/internet/ESBI-Verizon-The-company-billed-my-verizon-account-without-my-permission-Florida-Inter-607812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - Verizon