Complaint Review: ESBI - Verizon

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2010

• Reported By: Pam Scott — Butler Indiana United States of America
ESBI - Verizon

ESBI - Verizon was listed on my verizon bill Have been billing me through verizon for 8.81 Internet

I have been receiving charges on my phone bill of $8.83 a month on my verizon bill. It started when I changed my service to local only but I didn't pay much attention to it. I called Verizon to dispute my bill today and discovered that this charge is not by the phone company but this bogus company. I have tried calling the toll free number, it answers then say thank you good bye.

I would lie to get my 6 months of charges credited to my account. Verizon told me to contact ESBI which is not possible

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Verizon/internet/ESBI-Verizon-was-listed-on-my-verizon-bill-Have-been-billing-me-through-verizon-for-881-583391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI - Verizon