Complaint Review: ESBI Voice Mail Services

• Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
ESBI Voice Mail Services
Internet U.S.A.

ESBI Voice Mail Services Ripoff ESBI voice mail said they talked to my son on phone but my son lives in california Internet

Last month i received a 12.95 dollar amount for a voice mail fee. Not knowing what it was i called the phone co.and they gave me the number to ESBI. I called and cancelled with them, but I was told that they talked to my son and he had ordered it. My son lives in California. I don't know how or where they got there information, but it was'nt from my son.

Brenda
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Voice-Mail-Services/internet/ESBI-Voice-Mail-Services-Ripoff-ESBI-voice-mail-said-they-talked-to-my-son-on-phone-but-my-229759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Voice Mail Services