Complaint Review: ESBI Voice Pro

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Neda — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
ESBI Voice Pro

ESBI Voice Pro Unauthorized Charges on Verison bill Internet

I problably would have caught this sooner if  I was more careful and really checked my bill I use online billing so many times I do not click into the bill to read it just pay the balance. However today I reaaly looked at it and noticed that I was being Charged !3..95 a month for a voicemail pro...billed through Verizon by ESBI. Reserched them on the internet and found all these complaints. I called them  ( I know I never signed up or authorized them to charge my verizon account for this service.. because I use Verizon Voicemail) After the normal having a fit and demanding they stop billing me , I told them I wanted a refund of the monies charged since I could only see back a year on my Verizon Billing. They offered a refund for three months ($37) and I told them .... Class action lawsuit........ she then put me on hold and said ( because I told her I can see at least you have been charging me this for at least a year) we will refund 167 and change for the last year........... I told them wait how long have you been charging this,,, ( threatening Class action  again) agin put on hold and then she came back and said we started charging you in 2009!!! What!!! I want it all back or as soon as I hang up I will contact every consumer complaint on Ripoff.com and I am sure I can fnd enoughpeople who will join me!! She said they were going to refund me to my Verizon account $401.45 plus all taxes! it would take 1-2 billing cycles. Do not back down...............make them refund it all back!!! I am contacting an attorney to make sure they refund me! Theifs!!!!!!  If anyone is interested in stopping these thiefs let me know!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Voice-Pro/internet/ESBI-Voice-Pro-Unauthorized-Charges-on-Verison-bill-Internet-838471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI Voice Pro