Complaint Review: ESBI, Voice Vox

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:eagle river Alaska
ESBI, Voice Vox
1400 Colorado Avenue Boulder City, Nevada U.S.A.

ESBI, Voice Vox Ripoff fraudulent billing scam Boulder City Nevada

I noticed the first charge on my phone bill this January 2005. It was from a company called Privacy Plus, dated from November 2004, no other information just a charge for $14.95. I contacted my local phone company to find out who they were and why I was being charged. They did not know who they were but said they would be able to send back the first billing and gave me a number to contact. I immediately called to get an explanation and received a voice mail stating the company name as Enhanced Billing Services and told to leave a message, which I did. I received a phone call back the following day and was told that I had signed up for thier service via the internet. I explained that I had not and I wanted to be removed from their program. I was told I would be and presumed it would be done.

I am again having to deal with not just being charged for a month at a time but 2 months on each of my phone bills for a total of $29.90 a month. I again contacted my phone company, which is unable to do anything until I contact ESBI and get them to return the billing and give me a confirmation number. The problem... I have called several times and every time put through to a voice mail box which is FULL. I am not even able to leave a message. I assume if they are trying to scam everyone that is the reason it is full and will probably stay full. I plan to be persistent, I will not give up until a human being answers that phone upon which time I will be recording the conversation which occurs. My phone company is willing to refute the charges for me as long as I am able to contact someone. Something needs to be done to stop this company. I have read many things about them and am amazed they can still be doing this. I will be filing a greivance with the BBB and whomever else I can get to listen.

Kris
eagle river, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Voice-Vox/Boulder-City-Nevada-89005/ESBI-Voice-Vox-Ripoff-fraudulent-billing-scam-Boulder-City-Nevada-139943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI, Voice Vox