Complaint Review: ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:decatur Michigan
ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc
308 Priaire Ronde Decatur Mi49045 Nationwide U.S.A.

ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc Made false charges on my verizon phone bill San Antonio texas

*Author of original report: Esbi out of San Antionio Tx 782290206

*Author of original report: there company is out of texas the esbi place

ESBN billed my Verizon phone bill, for voice mail services I did not order. The information included my e-mail adress, and my mothers maiden name. Though I had spoken to no one or knew nothing of this. They charged $15.85 to my phone bill. When I called thy said, they would credit it, though it would take up to two billing cycles before they could take it back off. How can they just do this to people, without our knowledge and consent for these services.

Anonymous
decatur, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-billing-On-Belhalf-Of-Blvd-Network-Llc/nationwide/ESBI-billing-On-Belhalf-Of-Blvd-Network-Llc-Made-false-charges-on-my-verizon-phone-bill-S-364238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI/ billing On Belhalf Of Blvd Network Llc

Esbi out of San Antionio Tx 782290206

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I live in decatur mi at 308 priaire ronde when i got my phone bill yesterday i had this charge from Esbi on my phone bill for voice mail service i never order from there company.I don,t know how they got my information but i wasnt happen I have never heard of this esbi place before.

there toll free number dosn,t work 18882953724
this number i called and did talk to someone
you was going to cancled this charge but they
said it would take up two billings to be cancled
out

18665180933

I hope someone reads this cause i feel its wrong for people to
scam people for things they never had and to get there personal
information.

there company is out of texas the esbi place

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I live in decatur mi and when i got my phone bill in the mail where i live in decatur i had charges from this company on my phone bill from esbi i never heard of them intill yesterday i was upset about it my address is is 308 priaire ronde in decatur mi 49045 how many other people is there out there going through the same thing its wrong that this place esbi out texas is doing this to people and im upset about it how can they be stoped from scaming people.