Complaint Review: ESBI

• Updated: Mon, September 28, 2009

• Reported By: joeytel — Harrison New York USA
ESBI
www.billview.com/esbi Internet United States of America

ESBI Billed my verizon phone bill for some voicemail monthly fee of which I never ordered.$15.37 Ripoff by ESBI Internet

I got my verizon bill today and there were 2 charges on my bill. One was from OAN and the other was from ESBI. Both charges were $14.95 plus tax for a total of $3078.I called OAN at 800 944 0171 and they said I signed up at www.savingsfree.com for some bogus savings and billed my verizon bill for voicemailmonthly fee.They said they would remove the charge when I said I didn't authorize anything but it would take 2 or 3 billing periods to remove charge.

I then called ESBI 888 296 3724 and was told the same thing that I ordered online and was billed for voicemailmonthly by Verizon. They also said they would remove the charge in 2 or 3 billing periods.

I called Verizon and was very upset that they accepted this charge as I had a block on my account.The girl put on a 3rd party billing block so hopefully this won't happen again. Not sure if I have to pay Verizon or can wait for the refund from these bogus companies if you can call them that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/internet/ESBI-Billed-my-verizon-phone-bill-for-some-voicemail-monthly-fee-of-which-I-never-ordered-501470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI