Complaint Review: ESBI

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Rock Springs Wyoming
ESBI
http://www.billview.com/esbi/index.htm Internet U.S.A.

ESBI billed for charges for orbit telecom monthly fee and SBO online for survival kit-qwest Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

I was billed for charges on my qwest bill. Im not sure what they are but it looks like a scam

I tried contacting the company by telephone. I reached someone, and when I asked about the charges 0n my bill I was put on hold. a second person then answered and did not speak very professionally. I was then put on hold again (surpise?). Someone then answered the phone then hung up on me.

I then tried contacting thier website, and it was very bland. In order to get any customer service I had to give out my personal info and I was reluctant to do so.

I do not trust this company, and I will not pay my (what I think) made up bill.

Camelbottle45
Rock Springs, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/internet/ESBI-billed-for-charges-for-orbit-telecom-monthly-fee-and-SBO-online-for-survival-kit-qwes-308065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately the information you have provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-263-0206 we will be happy to assist you.
We are open 24/7.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding and look forward to helping you resolve this matter to your satisfaction.