Complaint Review: ESBI

• Reported By:phila Pennsylvania
ESBI
bilview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

ESBI billed for unsolicited charges Philadelphia Internet

An ESBI charge was on my phone bill in Jan. 2009. I called the company and was told this would be taken care of and i would recieve a credit on my next
Verizon bill. Feb. bill has come and there are now 2 charges on my phone bill.one for an unpaid balance of $21.35 and a new charge for ESBI for 19.95. I was told by Verizon I had to contact ESBI. Verizon only lists the charge and has nothing to do with ESBI. How can they list a charge if they don't know what it's for?

I again finally contacted ESBI after 4 trys. I actually spoke again to a human and again was told this would be taken care of. I emphatically told them I did not want their service . They said gthe next telephone bill would reflect the correction. Now I wait ....again.

Lorraine
phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/internet/ESBI-billed-for-unsolicited-charges-Philadelphia-Internet-422451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI