Complaint Review: ESBI

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
ESBI
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Internet U.S.A.

ESBI billed me thru At&t for a voicemail monthly fee of $14.95 for a service I don't have Internet

A charge of $14.95 was added on my At&t telephone statement for a company identified as ESBI this charge is for a service called MyIproducts Imail voicemail mthly fee.

I have never heard of this company nor have I subscribed to a voice mail service. I have a Jitterbug cell phone, they do not include a Voicemail for the $5.00 I pay monthly. I believe that this company ESBI is a fraud I called their phone at 1-800-286-4455 and they claim that I have signed up for their services. This is a lie and I ndon't recall doing such thing. They obtained somehow my email address and they chose to bill me for a service that I don't know about.

I have read that there are other persons with the same complaints, they were billed through Verizon.

This company has to be stopped for ripping off people.

Juif
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/internet/ESBI-billed-me-thru-Att-for-a-voicemail-monthly-fee-of-1495-for-a-service-I-dont-have-282410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI