Complaint Review: ESBI

• Updated: Sat, February 11, 2006

• Reported By:North Chatham Massachusetts
ESBI
billview.com/esbi/ Internet U.S.A.

ESBI cramming called enhanced billing services by adding bill to verizon invoice for 14.95 plus taxes Ripoff Internet

Our Verizon bill suddenly included two new telephone charges.

ESBI or Enhanced Services Billing, INc.for $14.95 and with charges $16.15. Called them and told to call again, and again. Emailed and told to call. Researched on internet and found that this is called cramming. Called Verizona and they said we did not have to pay.

Americatel was for only .73 with a 10, 10 123 number. (We use 10 10 132 primus.) I almost missed that but since Primus always bills us by mail I knew it could not be. I called and they said I must have mixed it up. I called the number they billed for and the response was official sounding but not a company in NY I would call. Also the amount is near the amount I usually end up paying to Primus. Anyway I am not going to pay that either.

Barbara
North Chatham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2006 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/internet/ESBI-cramming-called-enhanced-billing-services-by-adding-bill-to-verizon-invoice-for-1495-175793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI