Complaint Review: ESBI

• Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:Long Beach California
www.billview.com/esbi Nationwide U.S.A.

ESBI Billed for Services not received nor requested. Nationwide

I was billed by this company about 8 months ago and called them. Have never received another bill until this month. I telephoned them and waited 15 minutes and got no response. I left a message and hung up. I got no call back, so I waited a couple of hours and called back. The person that answered wanted to know the dates on my bill, my telephone number, how much tax was charged and what company I was calling about. I just had a cover sheet showing total charges and would have missed ESBI had I not called the telephone company about the whole bill. The responses were idiotic and finally the person hung up on me. I called the telephone company back and got a web address. Have no idea what city the company(ESBI) is in, email address or other. I had requested some one who might be running the company, but got no response. I am told the telephone company cannot stop the bill. I need to never get a bill from these people under any company name.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/nationwide/ESBI-Billed-for-Services-not-received-nor-requested-Nationwide-377121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI