Complaint Review: ESBI

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Nationwide Ireland

ESBI billed $15.70 charges. Don't know them and never contracted for any phone service. Charged to my Verizon phone bill. Internet

My Verizon bill contained a section called MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES AND CREDITS for Voice Mail Services Mail Monthly Fee.

I don't know who they are or why they are billing me. I did not agree to have any services added to my account.

What can be done about these charges. I think from the web address above that they are located in Ireland. This web site appeared on my verizon phone bill.

Dee Dee
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/nationwide/ESBI-billed-1570-charges-Dont-know-them-and-never-contracted-for-any-phone-service-Ch-289292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI