Complaint Review: ESBi - USBI Startec - Total Protectionplus

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: Lisa — Troy Michigan United States of America
ESBi - USBI Startec - Total Protectionplus

ESBi - USBI - Startec -Total Protectionplus USBI # New services STOLEN and definatelly BILLED! Internet

First of all, I have AT+T for my local carrier.  Well all of a sudden my bill is doubled than what it's been in forever.  I look closer, and i see some STARTEC INC  company charging me for local services.  I call them and I'm told that who ever dialed the phone number when making the call dialed some code to activate their line which in return i get charged for.  B.S.  I'm the only one using my phone and i know I DIDN'T dial any extra special codes they mentioned to activate/allow them to double my phone bill.  This company needs to be looked into.  They are stealing money from people and they need to be handled.  No wonder they don't have an address anywhere  on my bill. I would give them a piece of my mind.  They refused to take the charges off and told me to talk to my phone company,  hello?????  That's who i am paying for my local calls!!!  Not some company that all of a sudden decided to send me an invoice for calls i SUPPOSEDLY made through their lines????  They were SNEAKY too.  They added their OUTRAGEUS FEES on to my AT+T bill hoping i wouldn't notice???  How can i not notice when my monthly bill DOUBLED ????? Who are these people and what gives them the right?  I'm writing to the Better Bussiness Bureau too. This is not right and i am very upset.  They are THIEVES, LIARS, SNEAKY, OUTRAGEOUS, and to top it off, they don't even put their address on the bills.

This needs to stop!!!! Anyone with me on this????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBi-USBI-Startec-Total-Protectionplus/internet/ESBi-USBI-Startec-Total-Protectionplus-USBI-New-services-STOLEN-and-definatelly-BI-546332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBi - USBI Startec - Total Protectionplus