Complaint Review: ESTEFAN ENTERPRISES

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: John jacobs — Trenton New Jersey U.S.A.
ESTEFAN ENTERPRISES
420 Jefferson Avenue Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

ESTEFAN ENTERPRISES EMILIO ESTEFAN Refusal to Acknowledge Long Times Issues Miami Beach, Florida

My concerns with Estefan Enterprises dates back to 1999.
I have made numerous attempts to have my issues addressed by the CEO Mr. Emilio Estefan.
While I have learned that Frank Amadeo President oF Estefan Enterprises handles the day to day operations, I believe that Emilio Estefan is ultimately responsible for correcting long time company problems.
Every attempt and effort by me to receive what at the very least I am entitled to has been ignored by Emilio Estefan.
It has been reconfirmed recently that Emilio Estefan is aware and has decided that he is above answering to a disabled vet whose father was a war hero.
A short while ago a mutual friend of Emilio Estefan and myself ran into Emilio at an awards event in Miami Beach.
This person had promised me that should she run into Emilio she was going to try and get me an answer. I have wanted, for years, to have Emilio Estefan explain how and why his company would lie to me for seven years.
How is it that his employees were in direct communication with him during this time and after seven years I am told that he had never heard of me or my project and that I should pretty much "take a hike".
After small talk this mutual friend point blank told Emilio Estefan that she needed to speak with his about the disabled vet from New Jersey and his concerns.
I was told that Emilio Estefan changed the subject and immediately excused himself.
This could have been the opportunity for Emilio Estefan to make some sort of effort to help bring me closure, but he took the easy way out.
Estefan Enterprises promised me a meeting that would lead to Emilio Estefan's "hands on" involvement in my project.
This promise went on for years and neither Estefan Enterprises or Emilio Estefan has ever made a s honest attempt to follow through on these promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESTEFAN-ENTERPRISES/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/ESTEFAN-ENTERPRISES-EMILIO-ESTEFAN-Refusal-to-Acknowledge-Long-Times-Issues-Miami-Beach-F-724916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESTEFAN ENTERPRISES