Complaint Review: ETOUR AND TRAVEL

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2005

• Reported By:NMB Florida

ETOUR AND TRAVEL ripoff misrepresenting resorts and lies to swindle ORLANDO Florida

Just like the others, I to signed up online to receive free Universal Studio tickets. Got a phone call on that weekend from a rep claiming to respresnt Universal. She gave me a conf# and then told me I was the winner of an awesome tour package.

Mot only was I told it was good for up to 5 people, I was told that the properties were "4 star" and my accomodations include a 2 bedroom suite for each destination.

I asked for additional time to decide and they advised this was a one shot opportunity. I was then told the properties were all Omni Rosen chains. Once I paid the $398.00 to these cons (for a 4/3 stay in Orlando, Daytona, and Key West), I was told to go on the web sight to obtain more info and there would be a video mailed to me to explain it all.

After review the web site I noticed there were no "4 star" properties listed and no 2 bedroom suites in Key West or Orlando-frankly "no suites" period. These ARE ALL "DUMPS"!!!!

I called for a refund and ws advised that since I had requested for a stay starting June 17, (more than 2 weeks away", they could not cancel my package.

Please note that this company is not affiliated with Univeral Studios or ETravel (from the E-channel) as they implied. They are trained scam artist selling flee bag rooms and resorts!!

NMB, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2005 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETOUR-AND-TRAVEL/ORLANDO-Florida-32817/ETOUR-AND-TRAVEL-ripoff-misrepresenting-resorts-and-lies-to-swindle-ORLANDO-Florida-144869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETOUR AND TRAVEL