Complaint Review: ETSY

• Reported By: ihateetsy — lexington Kentucky United States of America
ETSY
55 Washington Street Internet United States of America

ETSY SCREW YOU FOR HAVING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS, Internet

Today Etsy suspended my store because they said that I was using another account to purchase from myself. I emailed them and said this is impossible and they emailed me back with a list of names I had no idea who they were then continued to not respond to me because I did not know who those people were but isnt it their job to know who is using their site?  In order to fix the situation I suggested they look at my purchase history in my shop and see that I had never ever purchased from myself and my bank, credit card, and pay pal would prove that however they would not respond what a surprise.  I have never been so angry in my life that a company is punishing me because they cant do their jobs.  Since I had no idea who those people were they closed my account?  That makes sense and wouldnt the obvious thing to do is look at payment information and get solid facts but that is the problem they don't want the truth.  They know they messed up but they dont care they are making my business suffer for their incompitent mistakes.  Bank records, payment info etc would solve this whole thing but they will have no part of it so I have no choice to take legal action and certainly plan to because I will not stand for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETSY/internet/ETSY-SCREW-YOU-FOR-HAVING-A-SUCCESSFUL-BUSINESS-Internet-973810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETSY