Complaint Review: ETour And Travel In Orlando, Florida - Charlotte ID #11202

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
ETour And Travel In Orlando, Florida - Charlotte ID #11202
Etourandtravel.com Orlando, Florida Internet U.S.A.

ETour And Travel In Orlando, Florida - Charlotte ID #11202 Just got SCAMMED by ETOUR AND TRAVEL of Orlando, Florida Ripoff Kissimmee Florida Internet

Etour and Travel sales representative, Charlotte with an ID # 11202, aggressively offered 2 weeks Florida Vacation package with Universal Studio free tickets and more. I told her I need to speak with my husband and kids first before I purchase the vacation package and she INSISTED this offer is, "just for today and now".

I asked her for some brochure and she directed me to their website: etourandtravel.com. I checked their website while talking with her and it looks legitimate. I was attracted with the package so I purchased it last Thursday, May 17 for $398.00 for 4 people. I then asked for a confirmation letter about this sale and was told I will be getting the letter via my yahoo account within 24 hours. 2 days past and NEVER RECEIVED the confirmation letter.

I then checked your website, ripoffreport.com and typed "etourand travel" and was SHOCKED to see all complaints and scam reports about the company. I was scammed too.

Daisy
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-And-Travel-In-Orlando-Florida-Charlotte-ID-11202/internet/ETour-And-Travel-In-Orlando-Florida-Charlotte-ID-11202-Just-got-SCAMMED-by-ETOUR-AND-T-249346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour And Travel In Orlando, Florida - Charlotte ID #11202