Complaint Review: ETour And Travel

• Reported By:DM Iowa
ETour And Travel
Kissimee, Florida U.S.A.

ETour And Travel RIPOFF BIG TIME!! DON'T FALL FOR IT PEOPLE!! Kissimee Florida

Etour and Travel have ripped me off as well as many others, I was promised 3 nights Orlando in RESORT not hotel had to fight for that one, then told I would get 2 Universal tickets in package also with 1 tour, I get confirmation and says I have to tour 2 resorts to get hotel and tickets with rental car. That's not what I was told but they blamed me for not reading the fine print on the papers they sent 2 weeks later that said the tickets were from a different participating resort. Wait till I get to that time share presentation. They will regret what they are doing to me in front of the entire room full of people in Florida. They won't get 1 sale out of that group. Trust me!!!!! People turn and run when you hear any timeshare pitches, beacuse I have done this 4 times and they are all the same. Hi pressure sales, once I was held hostage from my car at Ramada Plaza resorts for 45 mins over the time still giving me hi pressure sales the whole time. They didn't like how I responed to that room full of people either. I look forward to going Etour just for this satisfaction.....

Sharon
DM, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-And-Travel/Kissimee-Florida/ETour-And-Travel-RIPOFF-BIG-TIME-DONT-FALL-FOR-IT-PEOPLE-Kissimee-Florida-237239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour And Travel