Complaint Review: ETour And Travel

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:Madison Alabama
ETour And Travel
etourandtravel.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ETour And Travel Promised to give access to print 2, 2-day passes to Universal Studios. Web site gave no access! RIPOFF!!! Orlando Florida

Universal Studios appeared to be represented on Internet advertisement for 2each, 2-day passes to Universal Studios.

Small print shows eTour and Travel. I applied. Got a call from some very nervous sounding people. They were actually advertising a session to listen to time share, and for me to pay them $398 for a vacation they wanted to send me on...to Key West, etc.

Did not give my Visa acct number to them. They promised I could get the tickets anyway, even if I wanted to "forfeit" my great vacation. I was persistent in telling them to stick to what they advertised - the 2each, 2-day passes.

They told me to go on line to their web site and print my tickets. No access to do so!!!!

It's a RIPOFF

Joycelyn
Madison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida/ETour-And-Travel-Promised-to-give-access-to-print-2-2-day-passes-to-Universal-Studios-We-105647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour And Travel