Complaint Review: ETour And Travel

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Eskridge Kansas
ETour And Travel
www.etourandtravel.com Internet U.S.A.

ETour And Travel Draw you in with incorrect info ripoff Kissimee Florida Internet

The initial phone call from etour for Kissimmee,FL vacation (90 minute presentation required for time share) mentioned three higher end hotels such as Radisson, two more. The two free tickets to theme park was to include a fast pass, which I paid separate for. Once you call to book your trip all of a sudden the nicer hotels are not an option and I never heard of the ones they did offer such as ESDeluxe which cost me more a night to stay in and was only a 2 1/2 star hotel.

Not what I expected. The 90 minute presentation was going on 2hrs before I had enough and it was a fight to get them to sign off on my hotel voucher so I could leave. They didn't care that my kids were wondering where we were back at the hotel. It was horrible, these salesmen were horrible and rude, do not do this one not worth the fight.

Also if you need to talk to someone the 1-800 # was for booking and spending money,if you had specific questions you could only use the local florida # which is long distance and cost me a calling card.

I will not go back for the Daytona part 2 trip.

Julia
Eskridge, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-And-Travel/internet/ETour-And-Travel-Draw-you-in-with-incorrect-info-ripoff-Kissimee-Florida-Internet-254131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour And Travel