Complaint Review: ETour & Travel

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2007

• Reported By:Cary Illinois
ETour & Travel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ETour & Travel ripoff Supervisor called me ignorant Orlando Florida

I've been getting a phone call on my cell from an 866 number at all hours of the day and night. I called them back today and they did the hard sell of I won this package based on my pre-registration and all I needed to do is get out my credit card and charge $398 for a package for two adults and up to four children valued at $3,600. I said I wasn't interested, that I didn't register for anything because I knew better and to remove me from their list. They insisted that I visited their website and registred for their trip to Universal Studios.

What happened in fact was that about two weeks ago I got a call on my work phone taking a survey. At the end it said to say on the line and I would receive 2 free tickets to Universal Studios. Because we have been planning to go to Orland in the next year, I stayed on the line. It asked me for a contact phone number where I could be reached to confirm my tickets. Then it said to go to a website, but instead I visited ripoffreport.com only to see that this was a scam.

When I called the 866 number from a land line, That's when the trouble started. They gave me the hard sell on the package and then put me through to a supervisor who started name calling and called me ignorant.

I told them to remove me from their list and never contact me again! Make sure to tell everyone you know to just hang up and don't take their little survey. And above all NEVER give out your phone number!

Jo anne
Cary, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETour-Travel-ripoff-Supervisor-called-me-ignorant-Orlando-Florida-258184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour & Travel