Complaint Review: ETour and Travel

• Reported By: hanovermac — Hanover Massachusetts United States of America
ETour and Travel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Internet United States of America

ETour and Travel Rude, unethical, obnoxious Internet

I had booked a tour with etour and was not able to use it, I had decided to rebook it at an additional cost but realized that we would not be able to utilize it within the alloted time frame. I called within the cancellation period and was trated in a completly unprofessional manner by the customer service agent and told I could not cancel. I contacted my credit card company and they resolved the matter on my behalf. I was today contacted by andother etour sales rep and was called a racist when I told him I did not want to do any further busniess you people. I was then told I was stupid for conducting busniess in the manner I had. Maybe I was stupid for doing anything with etour but I will never make that mistake again . In my opinion this is one pathetic organization. Stay clear of them at all cost !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETour-and-Travel/internet/ETour-and-Travel-Rude-unethical-obnoxious-Internet-1002635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETour and Travel