Complaint Review: ETourTravel.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Fredericton NorthWest Territorie
etourtravel.com Internet U.S.A.

ETourTravel.com FREE TRIP my BUTT!! 7 Wonderful days in Orlando for FREE. Where is the FREE Part in $498.00 US DOLLARS???? STUPID ME GAVE THEM EVERYTHING THEY NEEDED NOW I MIGHT BE SCREWED BIG TIME WHAT TO DO NOW?? HELP ANYONE! Orlando Florida Internet

I recieved a phone call from this company telling me i was 1 of 3 who had won a FREE trip to Orlando Florida, 7 days 6 nights crap, FREE 6 day car rental Plus a FREE 4 days 3 nights on the beach in Daytona. All i had to do was Verify my credit card info so the could hold my tickets for a period up to 12 months, then all i have to do is call 30 days before i want to goon My FREE trip that is going to cost me $498 US Dollars. Where is the FREE in That??? I'm going to call this company back tomarrow and try to get my money back for my FREE TRIP.

I don't think i ever want to go to the USA if the People down there are like this and try to steel every dollar they can from people. I Even told the girl on the phone that i wanted to check them out and she told me that they where for real not a scam. That was a lie, no infomation was give out on there company till she got all the credit card info. The lady on the phone preasured me into giving here the info saying that i appllied for the FREE TRIP in the contest and that many people would have liked to win but i was 1 of 3 and that the contest was over, i asked if i could call her back and to have time to make up my mind and she said if i did not reserve my tickets that i would lose out on the FREE TRIP.

I'm very ANGRY at this company right now and would like to take legal action to get my money back as well to shut this ETOURTRAVEL.com Company down for good so they stop tricking people into thinking they are going to get a FREE TRIP but it will only cost them $498 US DOLLARS to hold there tickets up to 12 months while they decied when they want to use there FREE TRIP!!!.

Oh to the 2 people i was talking to on the phone from that company you know who you are you will get what you deserve for working with a bad company like this in the end. Till then i don't know how you can sleep at night knowing you are ripping people of not only in the US but in Canada to. I don't wish bad luck on people but, this time i will i hope everyone that works with that company suffers some sort of financial lose of there own in the near future.

IF you wish to respond here is my e-mail:

(((ROR Redacted)))

Fredericton, NorthWest Territories

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourTravelcom/internet/ETourTravelcom-FREE-TRIP-my-BUTT-7-Wonderful-days-in-Orlando-for-FREE-Where-is-the-FRE-346131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourTravel.com