Complaint Review: ETourandTravel, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Craig — Sidney Maine United States of America
ETourandTravel, Inc.
3626 Quadrangle Boulevard Suite 400 Orlando, Florida United States of America

ETourandTravel, Inc Rip off !!! Company uses deceptive sales practices. Orlando Florida

I signed up With the company a few years ago and never got to use the first vacation. Got a call last year saying to extend the vacation period for 3 years and add tickets to Universal. The materials were suppose to be sent out follow the call. I never received and materials from the company. I received a follow up call asking if I had received the materials and I said no I had not. She said oh not sure happen we will get those right out to you. Still no materials. Now I get a call a year later saying you vacation package is about to expire. I said I bought the 3 year package last year. He said No you didn't. I flipped, no wonder why I never got materials from the company it is a complete rip off. Of course with out anything from the company I have no proof of what I was told I was sold.

I will not deal with this company again and strongly suggest everyone else avoid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETourandTravel-Inc-Rip-off-Company-uses-deceptive-sales-practices-Orlando-Florida-610001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel, Inc.