Complaint Review: ETourandTravel

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — New Westminister British Columbia Canada
ETourandTravel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Corporete Park, Suite 400 Orlando, Florida United States of America

ETourandTravel ,Florida Orlando 3626Quadrangle Blvd.CorporetePark,Suit400.Orlando.FL.32817 The ETourandTravel took my money,for vacation package from my bank,UNPROFESIONAL I CALL SCAM. Orlando, Florida

I Elizabeth Bozsik  my Florida Vacation package Account number:xx939.
On September,26,2012 ,i received a call from on of the agent ETourandTravel Orlando ,florida ,he was a very pushing man who almost forcing me ,give to him my credit card. I told him :please sand to me the information about for this travel by post mail , because  my English its NOT so good and I would like to understood everything,and after I will call you back and I will give you me bank credit card.

He told me: Don't worry give to me now your credit bank card number and IF you no will be satisfied we will refund your money back.

I this case my understanding he will sand to me all the information,on time and I  give to him my bank credit card number he took from my bank automatically the amount of $489.00 . USD.

But the information about  my travel package was arrived on October 25 ,2012 . And I'm absolutely,NOT SATISFIED. And I was requested to refund my money to my bank ,$ 489.00 USD.

The agent from ETurandTravel ,Orlando Florida  Was very rude whit me on the phone and He refused to refund my money ,he told me: we can't refund your money because its more then 15 day's  from the purchase.

I told him I.m not guilty for that because your company sand to me the information NOT IN TIME.
and he hang up the phone on me.

I request IMMEDIATELY sand my money back to my bank of $489.00 USD.

I call  this is a SCAM,they profited  I'm not speak English well and my understanding its very bad and they took my money UNPROFESSIONAL and they chide and laying to me.

Sincerely,Elizabeth , Canada ,new westminister.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETourandTravel-Florida-Orlando-3626Quadrangle-BlvdCorporeteParkSuit400OrlandoFL32817-960709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel