Complaint Review: ETourandTravel

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Doug — Sarnia Ontario Canada
ETourandTravel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Orlando, Florida United States of America

ETourandTravel Holding back refund for several weeks if i will get it! Orlando, Florida

I originally signed up with ETour and Travel on July 21st after being assured I could cancel within 15 days with no problems and full refund.  After doing more research i decided to cancel on July 25th and was hassled on the phone but finally told the credit to my credit card would take 5 - 7 business days.  Interesting as it took no time at all to process the debit!  I called on Aug. 6th when no rebate had been processed and was told it would be by the 7th at the latest.  Today, Aug. 10th when I called I was told there never was a cancellation of my account but they would do it right away and I will see a rebate in 5-7 business days.   I'm not holding my breath!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETourandTravel-Holding-back-refund-for-several-weeks-if-i-will-get-it-Orlando-Florida-925466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel