Complaint Review: ETourandTravel

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 15, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Myers Florida
ETourandTravel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 407-515-2400
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

ETourandTravel Offer 3 star hotel Vacation in Orlando with perks and give something different Orlando Florida

A few months ago I received a phone call from a lady offering a 6 night vacation with rental car, 3 star major hotel hotel, free tickets to Universal, as a few were left over for $149. Well the only requirement was that I had to listen to a company's presentation for 90 minutes. It sounded ok so I accepted the offer.

We went this last weekend. The hotel was a run-down Ramada in Orlando that was nasty. Our presentation was over 180 minutes long (we could not get away with out walking out) and we recieved no attraction tickets or discounts of any kind.

When I questioned this the website further explained (referred to website) that the free tickets are for Star Passess and they are not free but discounted for a large sum and only in addition to entry tickets at your expense to Universal. What a racket - say one thing, give another playing on words.

We left one day early to get out of the hotel and went home. It is sad. Yes you get to go to Orlando but oh, get this, if I go to Daytona (the second part of the 6 day "vacation") I have to listen to another presentation - a 2nd one not mentioned.

Basically you get nothing and they take your time. I have, in a sense prepaid for the hotel (they advertised $39.99 night and book 3 nights get 3rd night free.) Terrible experience.

Rodney
Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETourandTravel-Offer-3-star-hotel-Vacation-in-Orlando-with-perks-and-give-something-differ-230654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel