arbitrary

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:Fruitland Park Florida
ETourandTravel
eTourandTravel and FreeGiftDirect.com. Internet U.S.A.

ETourandTravel, ripoff, misleading, false advertising, come-on Internet

Received phone call as a follow-up to my email acceptance of two "free" tickets to Universal Studios Orlando, "valued at $110 each". The rep tried to get me to sign up for a full vacation package, including hotel room. I told him I did not need a hotel room as I live only 30 minutes from Orlando. He tried to push other travel plans. I told him I only wanted the tickets - period. He gave me a "PIN" number and said I could link to the access from their original email. I went back to that email, with my PIN #, and SURPRISE! There isn't any link. THIS IS A SCAM.

Lynne
Fruitland Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel/internet/ETourandTravel-ripoff-misleading-false-advertising-come-on-Internet-115216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel