Complaint Review: ETrade Metals

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: Consumer Advocate — Los Alamitos California United States of America
ETrade Metals
2393 S Congress Avenue West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1.877.531-7771
  • Web:
  • Category:

ETrade Metals Harrassing phone solicitation. When I called the "corporate" office, another rude guy who identified himself as Will Krailer answered the phone. I was attempting to be removed from any future phone ca West Palm Beach, Florida

I was solicited by phone from a guy identifying himself as "Albert". I asked him to remove me from as future call list. I followed up by calling their phone number that "Albert" had given me. A guy by the name of Will Krailer answered the phone as "corporate headquarters". He was EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude.....demanding to know my name. I was only willing to provide my phone number as I am registered with the Do Not Call Registry. He was sarcastic and rude. Caution to anybody solicited by this company as I suspect them to be fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETrade-Metals/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33406/ETrade-Metals-Harrassing-phone-solicitation-When-I-called-the-corporate-office-anothe-574373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETrade Metals