Complaint Review: E*Trade

• Reported By: J — clover South Carolina United States of America
E*Trade
York County, South Carolina United States of America

E*Trade CLC Conumers clc consumer services York County, South Carolina

I've read several reports- I fit into quite of few of your problems. Abouta month ago I wanted to get a detailed payment history report from the first payment made up til the most recent payment- I kept forgetting. Well I called tonight and can you believe they have no such thing??

Well I'd like to do something about it- I have my PROOF of the payments I've made-the last 5 yrs....but guess what E*Trade don't...I have my proof I've paid them well over $5000 already but yet my balance is only approx. $94.00 differenceafter paying for 5 "FIVE" years??? .hmmmm...looks like my balance may go WAY DOWN after all. It would be nice if a civil suit could come together for all of us to go against them??

I've never had to hire a lawyer- I don't know the first step to take- if someone could look into it and get the word out- I will definately stand behind you and I'm sure several hundred other people out there will too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETrade/York-County-South-Carolina-/ETrade-CLC-Conumers-clc-consumer-services-York-County-South-Carolina-685652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E*Trade