Complaint Review: EURO SECURITY COMPANY S.A. - SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Hesperia California
EURO SECURITY COMPANY S.A. - SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.
, Spain

EURO SECURITY S.A. - SANTA LUCIA SECURITY S.A. ripoff Madrid, Spain and ROME, ITALY

I HAVE RECIEVED THESES SAME LETTERS IN THE MAIL SAYING I HAVE WON MONEY FROM THESE LOTERY TICKETS AND SO ON
NOW IM NOT SURE IF THESES COMPANYS ARE TRUE BUT THEY SENT ME THESE LETTERS TOO AND I RESPONDED AND FAXED THEM OFF TO THESE COMAPNYS , MY MISSTAKE ?? I DONT KNOW YET BUT I DID RECIEVE ONE PHONE CALL FROM EURO SECURITY COMPANY S.A.

FROM A PERSON SO CALLED DR STEVE MARTINEZ AT UNICAGA BANK. PH NO 011-34 675 447 021 AND HE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO PAY A DUTY FEE OR A TRANSACTION FEE OF THE AMOUNT OF $1,980.00

I RESPONED AND SAID I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY FOR THAT,
BUT I ASKED IF THE BANK OR COMPANY WOULD TAKE THERE FEE OUT AND SEND ME THE REMAINING BALANCE, OR IF THERE WAS ANYTHING THEY COULD DO I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY THEM ALOT MORE, UP TO 10/%PER CENT OF MY WINNINGS. HE THEN ASK ME TO CALL THEM BACK IN ONE HOUR, AND I HAVE NOT RETURNED THAT CALL YET.

I DONT WANT TO MAKE A LONG DISTANT CALL FOR NOTHING.
IF I HAVE REALY WON THIS MONEY AND THEY WOULD LIKE A PROFIET FROM IT, THEN YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE CALLING ME BUT I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE ANY MORE CALLS FROM THEM.

EURO SECURITY S.A. - SANTA LUCIA SECURITY S.A. address:
Avenida De La Albufera No, 35 28038 Madrid-spain/aka/Head Office-No3 Portinover Road Blk12B C.p.Calle-los-Angeles,n5,c.p.28808 Madrid,Spain

SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND OR COMMENT ABOUT THIS REPORT YOU CAN REACH ME AT THE PHONE NUMBERS BELOW,
(numbers deleted - see link below)

Ruben
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EURO-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA-SANTA-LUCIA-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA//EURO-SECURITY-SA-SANTA-LUCIA-SECURITY-SA-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-and-ROME-ITALY-139290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EURO SECURITY COMPANY S.A. - SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.