Complaint Review: EUROMILLONES LOTERIA PRIMITIVA

Avd.juan Real 25 Cp 19002 MADRID, Spain
  • Phone: 699-193986
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

EUROMILLONES LOTERIA PRIMITIVA is cheating the people all over the world by a bubble letter. ripoff MADRID SPAIN

Today I received a letter signed and written by Mr. Jaum Olea with his Comapny's headed page with EUROMILLIONES LOTERIA PRIMITIVA, Avd. JUan Real 25 C.P. Madrid Spain.

They claim that I win a lottary for the amount of EURO 650.000.- that is the share of the grand total of the said lottary with amount of euro 7.150.000.- and as being one of the chancy 11 people I can claim remittance of this lottary to my ban account which could be stated t the second page : PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM.

According the meaning in the letter, the said company is not claiming any fund back yet but I suspected and decided to look for any info in the internet. God bless the portal of ripoffreport.com and they made me open my eyse for these kinds of rip-offs. I have read many other vistims like me in this web site.

I report here again this people in fact I cannot call them as people but the awfuls.

I also wonder if there is a way to punish this people and announce herebye that I am ready to help anybody who wants to kick their as* in any way.

Ersin
ANTALYA
Turkey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2007 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EUROMILLONES-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA/MADRID-28006/EUROMILLONES-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-is-cheating-the-people-all-over-the-world-by-a-bubble-lette-249652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EUROMILLONES LOTERIA PRIMITIVA